Hi,

Here is a question maybe to Greg:

Since the GCC2014 we started a local toolshed following the instructions in
http://gregvonkuster.org/galaxy-tool-shed-framework-building-galaxy-tools/

It works nicely, except that today I tried to export repository capsules
("export this revision") from the local toolshed and it returns the
following error (see below). I cannot remember whether I had ever tested
this particular action since the local tool shed set up. Thus I even cannot
say whether the bug is due to an original misconfiguration or it happened
later on.

I can add that the local toolshed is served by apache with rewriting rules
(I am saying this because in addition it is not possible to download
repositories as gz archives etc... and suspect that there is maybe a
problem, in addition, with the apache config).

Any help appreciated !

Regards

Christophe

---------------

Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:*149* in __call__

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
app_iter *=* self*.*application*(*environ*,* sr_checker*)*
Module paste.debug.prints:*106* in __call__

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
environ*,* self*.*app*)*
Module paste.wsgilib:*543* in intercept_output

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
app_iter *=* application*(*environ*,* replacement_start_response*)*
Module paste.recursive:*84* in __call__

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
*return* self*.*application*(*environ*,* start_response*)*
Module paste.httpexceptions:*633* in __call__

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
*return* self*.*application*(*environ*,* start_response*)*
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:*132* in __call__

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
*return* self*.*handle_request*(* environ*,* start_response *)*
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:*190* in handle_request

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
body *=* method*(* trans*,* ****kwargs *)*
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.repository:*1249* in export

<http://lbcd41.snv.jussieu.fr/toolshed/repository/export?repository_id=8b0bee1f52868c9e&changeset_revision=73f6de7efb1f#>
repositories_archive_filename *=* os*.*path*.*basename*(*
repositories_archive*.*name *)*
*AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'*

Christophe Antoniewski

Drosophila Genetics and Epigenetics
Laboratoire de Biologie du Développement
9, Quai St Bernard, Boîte courrier 24
75252 Paris Cedex 05
christophe.antoniew...@upmc.fr
http://bio-dev.snv.jussieu.fr/