I am replying to myself to report limited progresses... :

if we run the tool shed server without apache, the "export capsule" job
works, except that the repository dependencies are not seen (no "Export
repository dependencies?" checkbox to check). Without this new layer of
complication, we would leave apache which is not really required for tool
development in our local toolshed. But "Export repository dependencies"
matters...

Sure we are missing something around Apache and tool_shed_wsgi.ini
configuration, but still lost..

Chris

Christophe Antoniewski

Drosophila Genetics and Epigenetics
Laboratoire de Biologie du Développement
9, Quai St Bernard, Boîte courrier 24
75252 Paris Cedex 05
christophe.antoniew...@upmc.fr
http://bio-dev.snv.jussieu.fr/