Hi,

I wrote a script which need to retrieve a list of all users on our production instance.

It seems that we have too many users (325) :P

bioblend.galaxy.client.ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='galaxy.sb-roscoff.fr', port=8080): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/users?key=fd420zefff9a9df586210fd8c8452d98 (Caused by <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 111] Connection refused): None

My script is running on an test instance which have less users.

Is there a way to set this threshold ?

Thanks

Gildas

PS : don't try my api_key, little hacker, it's a fake :P