Dear all

For each bam file in my history I can download the associated bai (bam
index) file.

I assume these files are stored somewhere under
/mount/galaxy/database/files/_metadata_files. Correct? Is there an easy
way to find the bam index file for a bam file, given only the internal
file name of the bam (e.g.
/mont/galaxy/database/files/089/dataset_89231.dat)?

I am asking because I would like to use the files_to_ftp tool to
automatically download bams together with their associated indices.

Thanks
Ulf

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public
Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or
any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for
computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE