Hello fellow Galaxy-Dev users,

We are having an issue trying to install tools from the main tool shed.
Trying to install bowtie2 (or any other tool for that matter) gives us the
following error message :

Error Traceback:
⇝ URLError: <urlopen error [Errno -2] Name or service not known>

Looking further in the error traceback, the url not found in question is
this one (in the case of bowtie2):

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/get_repository_information?repository_ids=126c0918b54596%2066&changeset_revisions=a54de7e658f7

Indeed, copy pasting this URL into a browser gives me the Internal server
error page.

Anyone knows if this is a widespread issue?

Thanks for your feedback!

Yves