Hi,

We are developing a galaxy server for public usage and we would like to
know if we should use the same terms and conditions as you provide for
Galaxy main when we publicly launch our server:

https://usegalaxy.org/static/terms.html

If so, could you let us know if we can use the exact same text or if we
need to replace "The Pennsylvania State University" with our University
name?

If we can't use the text in the link above, could you provide
recommendations?

Kind Regards,
Audrey Michel