Are you attempting to upload datasets to a Data Library, and then copy to a
history and run jobs on them right away?  I've run into issues before where
if I attempt to run a job on a dataset in a library before it is finished
being uploaded and processed, then the job gets stuck in a queued state and
never executes.

Aaron