Hi, I have two problems and I hope you can help me.

The first one is, I can't download a package within the tool-dependency
description, because our company uses a proxy.
How can I define using a proxy in the "tool_dependencies.xml" file?

The second one is, I try to run functional tests in our toolshed.
But I got a http 403 error.
I followed these steps to run the tests:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallAndTestCertification
(in chapter: Using the Install and Test Framework With a Local Tool Shed)

When I run the test, it got stuck when installing the testing tool to the
temporary galaxy instance.
But it is possible to access the temporary galaxy instance in a webbrowser.
I found out, that the temporary database is empty and doesn't include any user.
So i think that could be the reason for the http 403 error?

Can you please give me advice how to resolve these issues?

Thank you very much.

- marcus