Hi Robert,
Can you check on CloudMan's Admin page if the following is shown (towards
the bottom of the page): "Switch master to not run jobs"
If it says, "Switch master to run jobs", just click on the text and the
master will become an execution host on the cluster, which should then give
Galaxy some resources to run the jobs on.

Sorry for the trouble and let us know if this does not fix it,
Enis

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Petit III, Robert A. <robert.pe...@emory.edu