From: John Chilton [mailto:jmchil...@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 9 oktober 2014 15:45
To: Lukasse, Pieter
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] HOWTO share tool parameter settings?

How would this be different then the third option you listed?

You want it to work with all tools and you as the developer want to be able to
construct these files without needing a dummy tool to produce the values?

How would imagine these setting files would be disseminated to users and then
selected by users?

-John