[Solved]

Hi,

You were right. It was because, I had to use the port 80 :P

Thanks

Gildas

Le 16/09/2014 22:45, John Chilton a écrit :
Is there some small difference between your test and production
instance? It seems like you client is trying to connect to port 8080
in production? Is this accessible? The error makes me think this is
not a Galaxy problem but a firewall or proxy issue. Is your production
instance served out on port 8080 or do you have some kind of proxy
setup to serve content on port 80?

It might be worth testing this script on the same server as Galaxy is
running on as well to verify it is an issue like this.

-John

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Gildas Le Corguille