Hello all,

I use the ToolShed NCBI Blast+ Wrappers
(https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository?repository_id=1d92ebdf7e8d466c) and
I tried to retrieve sequence information from databases.

The blastdbcmd comes with the feature to extract a given range of the sequence:

-Range  string  Range of sequence to extract (Format: start-stop)

Is this parameter / functionality also part of the wrapper, how can I use this
functionality?

Thanks,
Matthias