This feature was added with the August 2014 release and it looks like
you are still on the June release (latest_2014.06.02). You will need
to upgrade to the August or October release (remember to run tool
migrations). (This feature touched a number of different components
and so I don't have a small patch I can give you for enabling it.)

Here is the dev news release for the Augustus release:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/DevNewsBriefs/2014_08_11

We still haven't released news for the October release but the upgrade
process is similar and we have been running the October release on
usegalaxy.org for over a month now.

-John