Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I don;t think I have described well exactly what
happened. The autoselect of the top option happens in all different
parameters.

Because there is no "empty line" option in the select box, it "has" to
select top element (whatever that may be). The elements get populated at
run time so, if there has been new datasets generated with the same
type, they will be populated above (seemingly) existing datasets. Thus
making them autoselected when workflows run not necessarily the same
workflow, but also different workflows altogether.

Current behaviour automatically pre-select a value in drop down box, and
I was wondering if we can insert:

<option value="blank"></option>

Or something along those lines as a default for any dropdown, and the
user not allowed to leave the dropdown box with "blank" value, which
then forces the user to explicitely select something for that parameter.

Alex