Hi Bruno,

it is currently not possible to specify dependencies from other Tool
Sheds. So you can only depend on packages that are in the same Tool Shed
as your tool.

Is this your main issue?

Greg has some nice blog posts about the Tool Shed and how to set up a
local test Tool Shed with other packages, like the one from foobar.

http://gregvonkuster.org/

Cheers,
Bjoern