Hi Peter,

Yes we changed this on purpose, however it is open to discussion. The
advantage is that the user does not have to scroll down after adding a new
repeat block. Additionally it enables users to easily add more than one
repeat block quickly, since the insert button does not relocate on the
screen after adding new repeat blocks.

Thanks,
Sam