Dear John

Thank you for responding.

Not too sure why I can't see your link unfortunately, but did you mean
this?
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/bowtie-wrapper-td4658698.html

I've tried modifying the command but doesn't seem to work either.

And I can't use the wrapper too?

I've just updated galaxy as well but doesn't fix it. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Liz