Hi there

1. Why is it that even after installing cufflinks 2.1.1 from the toolshed,
it doesn't get reflected when I clicked on the tool from the side panel? It
still shows 0.0.5 and 0.0.7. Think it's the same with others too (eg:
bowtie)
2. I've modified the bowtie_indices.loc file under tool-data but the
entries doesn't get reflected on the Map with Bowtie for Illumina (select a
reference genome). I did the same for the bowtie2_indices.loc file and this
one got reflected under Bowtie2.

Been a little frustrating. Can anyone please advise?

Many thanks.

Best regards
liz