Dear all,

I am trying to upload data from PLINK (.bed, .bim and .fam-files) for the pbed file format using a local installation of Galaxy but it is not working.

The local Galaxy installation was done yesterday, following the instructions at:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/GetGalaxy

First, I click on the Get Data tool, I then select pbed as "File Format", the page reloads and I now can enter the three files (.bed, .bim, .fam).

Once I click "Execute" the job starts but never seems to finish. If I look in the log output from Galaxy I get the following error:

galaxy.tools ERROR 2014-11-13 13:24:52,226 Exception caught while attempting tool execution:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mrsbm/galaxy/galaxy2/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 2180, in handle_single_execution job, out_data = self.execute( trans, incoming=params, history=history, rerun_remap_job_id=rerun_remap_job_id ) File "/home/mrsbm/galaxy/galaxy2/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 2738, in execute return self.tool_action.execute( self, trans, incoming=incoming, set_output_hid=set_output_hid, history=history, **kwargs ) File "/home/mrsbm/galaxy/galaxy2/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/actions/upload.py", line 21, in execute uploaded_datasets = upload_common.get_uploaded_datasets( trans, '', incoming, precreated_datasets, dataset_upload_inputs, history=history ) File "/home/mrsbm/galaxy/galaxy2/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/actions/upload_common.py", line 246, in get_uploaded_datasets
    data.uuid = uploaded_dataset.uuid
AttributeError: 'Bunch' object has no attribute 'uuid'

Any idea what could be the problem?

Kind regards,
Johan