Hello

I'm trying to make a new repository on the public toolshed at
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
but I keep getting the "internal server error" page.

I was also unable to log out, or even to see the front page when trying to access it from a different browser.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks & best wishes

Peter Briggs peter.bri...@manchester.ac.uk
Bioinformatics Core Facility University of Manchester
B.1083 Michael Smith Bldg Tel: (0161) 2751482