I recently upgraded galaxy to the 10/06 unannounced galaxy-dist.

I typically run with 2 web processes and 2 job handlers on a single machine.

It seems that now the job handlers consume all RAM at startup and are killed by
the kernel.

Anybody seen something like this?
Bad job? bug?

I’m considering a downgrade to the previous stable release.

Brad

--
Brad Langhorst, Ph.D.
Applications and Product Development Scientist