Hi people,

I'm presently trying to use the gmaj tool in galaxy and I have encounter
and error when I try to make available the annotation data corresponding to
each genome in the alignment.

I think my problem results from not knowing how to format the internal
structure of the exons file, I'm pointing gmaj directly to each gff3 file I
have constructed for these genomes.

The error that occurs is:

“Warning:

No genes found in exons file.”

My question is how to format properly the exons file (I think it would be
helpful to have available a sample of the internal structure of the exons,
underlays, etc files).

In the text bellow goes a sample of my gff3 file.

Any help will be very welcome,

Paulo

Ps. A sample of an exons file that someone used with gmaj would be helpful
to check the internal structure of the exons file.