Hi all,

I’m playing around with the data_column param in my tool xml. Excellent stuff.
I only have a small point. The force_select attribute, can it not instead be
called optional (and reverse its behaviour)? That would make it more similar to
other params which have optional=true/false as an option (e.g. type=data).

cheers,
—
Jorrit Boekel
Proteomics systems developer