I have sensitive clinical data and would like to run Galaxy on a local
production server. While creating/acquiring the required Python eggs to start
the server for the first time using the sh run.sh command I got the following
error message.  How should I proceed?

gcc-4.0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -dynamic -arch ppc -arch i386 -g -O2
-DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Isrc/kent -Isrc
-I/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7 -c
lib/bx/bitset.c -o build/temp.macosx-10.3-fat-2.7/lib/bx/bitset.o

unable to execute gcc-4.0: No such file or directory

error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "scripts/scramble.py", line 50, in <module>

    egg.scramble()

  File "/Users/rafaelguerrero-preston/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/scramble.py",
line 57, in scramble

    self.run_scramble_script()

  File "/Users/rafaelguerrero-preston/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/scramble.py",
line 206, in run_scramble_script

    raise ScrambleFailure( self, "%s(): Egg build failed for %s %s" % (
sys._getframe().f_code.co_name, self.name, self.version ) )

galaxy.eggs.scramble.ScrambleFailure: run_scramble_script(): Egg build failed
for bx_python 0.7.2