Hi Anna,

Setting your own path variables shouldn't be necessary for toolshed tools,
so probably something is wrong with the installation. could you post your

tooldependencies/bowtie2/2.1.0/devteam/package_bowtie2_2_1_0/017a00c265f1/INSTALLATION.log

file?

--
Central Veterinary Institute of Wageningen UR (CVI)
Department of Infection Biology

Tel:  +31-(0)320-293391
Fax: +31-(0)320-238153
E-mail: eric.ku...@wur.nl