Hi,
I will integrate Galaxy with another system. When I logged into this system,
and clicked a link jump to Galaxy, I hope this user has already logged into
Galaxy. How to use api to deliver a session or somthing else to Galaxy?
Now, I can use api to create a  new user in this system and  also in Galaxy.