Hello,

Thanks to the helpfull message of John, I am now able to backup and
retrieve my users from a galaxy to another without using directly the
database (by using the galaxy model and sql alchemy).

I am trying to do the same thing for workflows, libraries, datasets and
histories.

The repository is here:
https://github.com/remyd1/galaxy_backup

Any interest/participation is welcome.