Galaxy developers,
I am programmer from BGI-Shenzhen,China.And I came accross some problems in the
Galaxy docker and I need your advices.
As we known,Galaxy supports running tools within Docker containers since August
2014 release.I don't clear know why we need to develop the galaxy docker and
what will improve by running galaxy tools whitin docker.Are there any details
about that ?
‍We also want to make a Galaxy Tool Shed repository for Chinese biomedicine
researchers,can us get the Galaxy Tool Shed repository‍ from
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/? And how to make it ?  Thank you very much.
‍‍
Best regards
Steven Shen