De : Rémy Dernat [mailto:remy...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : December-02-14 11:49 AM
À : Fernandez Edgar
Cc : John Chilton; galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Objet : Re: Re : [galaxy-dev] galaxy with torque

Sorry for answer 7. There is no benefit to do that. Once the egg is done, there
is nothing to do from here, except if you change your python version... If that
variable is empty, that is normal, because it is not an environment variable,
it is just used by the following python command:
LIBTORQUE_DIR=/path/to/libtorque python scripts/scramble.py -e pbs_python