Hi all,
I have had the following problem while trying to access the "manage jobs" page.
File '/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/middleware/error.py',
line 149 in __call__  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)File
'/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.7.5.1-py2.7.egg/paste/recursive.py',
line 84 in __call__  return self.application(environ, start_response)File
'/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.7.5.1-py2.7.egg/paste/httpexceptions.py',
 line 633 in __call__  return self.application(environ, start_response)File
'/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py', line 132 in
__call__  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )File
'/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py', line 190 in
handle_request  body = method( trans, **kwargs )File
'/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/decorators.py', line 87 in
decorator  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )File
'/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/base/controllers/admin.py', line 1110
in jobs  job_lock =
trans.app.job_manager.job_handler.job_queue.job_lockAttributeError: 'NoopQueue'
object has no attribute 'job_lock'
It persists through galaxy restarts (I'm installing a production server so
restarts happen several times a day). At some point I could access the
interface but now I can not. I think I could access the interface when I had
the [server:main] still in the galaxy.ini. I have two web servers (web0 and
web1) and two handlers (handler0 and handler1) in galaxy.ini, as shown in the
wiki documentation. I also have the job_conf.xml defining a local plugin with
the two handlers and the local destination.
How can I get the job manager interface back?
Thanks!Cristian