I recently learned that Data Libraries are NOT counted in the user quota…

I think that probably accounts for the space disparity i’m seeing, though I
don’t know how to check how much space is used in libraries.

Is it worth adding a trello card to see about adding these counts to the quota
system.
Or maybe there is some other way to avoid huge data libraries?

Or some way to archive old data libraries?

Thanks for any advice...

brad