I'm uploading a bunch of fastq.gz files to a data library.  I'm currently
doing this one file at a time to test some API functionality.  I noticed
that right after the web page refreshes itself, the file name is displayed
with a '.gz' at the end.  If I navigate to the data library by clicking on
'Manage Data Libraries", etc, the file is displayed without the '.gz'.

Not a big deal, but it was throwing me off for a while trying to figure out
how to use the underlying API.