Hi, Björn, my intention was to test a simple workflow (BASIC PROTOCOL 1
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3418382/) on my local galaxy
installation.
By default, “join” function is not installed on galaxy. When I tried to install
“join”, it reported error on the installation of bx_python_0_7 (Galaxy main
tool shed).
It looks like the automated installation of bx python failed somehow.
Looking at the package, it will attempt to install NumPy 1.7.1
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/package_bx_python_0_7

Then I tried to install NumPy 1.7.1 from Galaxy main tool shed, there were all
these errors from LAPACK and ATLAS.

Cheers,
Yu

di29her