Has anyone used the Biopython in Galaxy ?

*Traceback (most recent call last):*
*  File "/home/steve/galaxy-dist/tools/molecular_dynamics/gromacs.py", line
10, in <module>*
*    import Bio.PDB.PDBParser*
*ImportError: No module named Bio.PDB.PDBParser*

Researching I saw that I have to work with eggs in the Galaxy. Has anyone
done this with Biopython? Is it really necessary?

Thanks

--

*Alfredo Guilherme da Silva Souza*
Distributed Systems and Computer Networks