Hi, Loraine

It isn't possible currently without modifying the code for your
installation.

If you'd like I can provide a patch file that can be applied which will
allow the visualization button (and the link to phyloviz) to be displayed
for an anonymous user. This may, however, make it difficult to update at a
later date and cause problems if the user tries to save or do user-related
functions in the visualization. Let me know if you'd like that patch.

I don't have a good answer for your anonymous reviewer problem. If I
understand correctly, allowing them to be anonymous would be much easier
for them than logging in?

In the long run we may be able to make a version of workflows and
visualizations that can be used by anonymous users (they likely wouldn't be
fully-featured). This is currently on our list here:
https://trello.com/c/gja5TtwF. Please feel free to add thoughts,
suggestions, and your vote for priority.

Thanks for the information,
Carl