... we just don't know exactly when, *yet.*

Hi all,

Except for a meetup at GCC2014
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/BoFs/GalaxyAdmins>, the
GalaxyAdmins
group <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Community/GalaxyAdmins> has been on
hiatus for a while. Well, thanks to the efforts of Hans-Rudolf Hotz
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/HansrudolfHotz> the GalaxyAdmins
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/GalaxyAdmins> group *is back.* Starting
this month, we will resume our bi-monthly conference calls.

*Galaxy-Admins* is a discussion group for Galaxy community members who are
responsible for large Galaxy installations.

In an effort to better serve the global community we will rotate the time
of the call in different months to be convenient for different parts of the
world. To help us pick the best set of times for the calls, *please take a
few minutes and fill out this Doodle poll
<http://doodle.com/dq3bexyuihs59h3c>.* It covers every hour in a 72 hour
period. *Please don't forget to select the timezone before you start
filling it out.*

The likely presentation for the January meetup will be a summary of the
Galaxy Community Survey last fall, presented by Dave C. The survey covered
both Galaxy usage and deployment. The survey results will be published
online before the call.

   Tell us what times work for you <http://doodle.com/dq3bexyuihs59h3c>

We are using this survey to pick a set of times for the whole year.

Thanks,

Dave C

--
http://galaxyproject.org/