Hi Damion,
I finally got to implement this, see method copy_from_dataset() in this
commit:

https://github.com/afgane/bioblend/commit/bc6b7cb71abb25aa109b85b1ff24e73aadac5ce4

Best,
Nicola

Il 06.10.2014 17:59 Nicola Soranzo ha scritto:
Il giorno gio, 02/10/2014 alle 16.50 -0700, Dooley, Damion ha scritto:

I see Galaxy API has a feature to import a history dataset into the
library (in copy_hda_to_ldda() fn from GCC2013 training day course). Is this available as well via Bioblend? Latest docs don't seem to include
this feature. It would be the opposite of Bioblend's
upload_dataset_from_library(history_id, lib_dataset_id) )

Hi Damion,
indeed this feature is not in BioBlend yet, but I have it in my TODO
list because we also need it. Hopefully I'll soon have some time to
implement the method, test it and open a PR.

Best,
Nicola

Objective is to get customized blast indexes into library that way for shared use. Or have them actually exist outside galaxy, and linked in.

Regards,

Damion

Hsiao lab, BC Public Health Microbiology & Reference Laboratory, BC Centre for Disease Control 655 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 4R4 Canada

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona: hai la chat, le chiamate, le video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/