Hello,
I'd like to display the unique column content of a file in a combobox to give
the user the possibility to select factor levels for subsequent analyses, e.g.
for combining related factor levels in a meta-analyses.
Unfortunately, I failed to connect the tool that reads out the factor levels
with the tool that receive the selection via combobox as input argument.
I'd be very thankful for any suggestion!

Christof