Hi,

I am having lots of problems with the get data tools installed on our local
galaxy server, I'll start with just one.

With the UCSC Main one, I am unable to send data back to galaxy, when I
click "Send query to Galaxy" nothing happens, the button is unresponsive.

This is in contrast to when I try the same query from the main galaxy
server, on the same browser and the content in correctly transferred back
to galaxy.

I have no idea how to start debugging this, there is nothing in paster.log
Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA,
Anna