On 01/20/2015 06:20 PM, Wolfgang Maier wrote:

I have not seen this error before (I believe not with latest_2014.10.06)

update: confirmed this now. It's enough to hg update to latest_2014.10.06 and things are working again.

The difference is that when building the dependency shell command the latest release seems to put the call to set_metadata.sh into that command, while before it seems it was run separately.

Wolfgang