Hi,

In the documentation page
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax it mentions that

"the reserved parameter name GALAXY_DATA_INDEX_DIR - it points to the
~/tool-data<https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/src/tip/tool-data>
directory."

However, when we use this in a tool that is installed via toolshed we get a
different interpretation of the variable: it seems to point to something like
this at runtime:

./database/tmp/tmp-toolshed-gmfcrIr59Sq

Ideas?

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Department of Bioinformatics (Bioscience)
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
T: +31-317481122;
M: +31-628189540;
skype: pieter.lukasse.wur