Hi,

I’m setting up a ‘local’ Galaxy server in AWS and had a few questions that I
can’t seem to answer.

1. Directory configuration in universe_wsgi.ini — I want to use an NFS from
another server.  The purpose would be to deposit results there.  I may also
want to point to another NFS server as a centralized reference / index file
system.  I tried changing the path for the Indices setting and restarted
Galaxy, but CloudMan is showing the file system as “error”.  Basically I am
trying to wrap my head around the steps to re-pointing to NFS mounts (is it
just change the paths in universe_wsgi.ini then restart everything?)

2. CloudMan AMI and fstab — I’m using the latest AMI Cloudman instance and it
seems to have an issue with NFS configurations in the fstab.  I am not quite
sure what is going on, the entry is correct.  I’m able to manually mount the
filesystems as well so the paths are correct.  Is there something specific I
need to change on that image?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Scott Jeschonek
Avere Systems