On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> After fixing a number of issues, it appears that the tests are now running
> as they should. I'll keep an eye on the test framework in case any new
> errors crop up.
>
>    --Dave B.

Thanks Dave,

Yes, the good news is tests are now being run again more regularly.
The bad news is there still seem to be lots of unexpected failures.

Also also all the recent RSS entries all zero, e.g.
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/get_functional_test_rss?owner=peterjc&status=all

Revision 3070949d8fd7 of samtools_idxstats
25 January 2015 14:41
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

[Looks like 1 test passed to me]

Revision a8c978f17251 of clinod
25 January 2015 15:55
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

[Looks like 1 test failed to me, an unexpected failure which looks
like a Galaxy problem in parameter handling on top of the old
"Exception: History in error state." problem.]

Revision 8e1e3a1ecad7 of samtools_depad
25 January 2015 13:22
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

[Looks like 2 tests failed, perhaps a real tool problem]

Revision fbe9139eb74b of mira_assembler
25 January 2015 16:22
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

[Looks like 1 test failed to me, an unexpected failure which looks
like a Galaxy problem as for clinod]

Revision 31cb702eb5a8 of blast2go
25 January 2015 16:21
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

[Looks like 1 test failed to me, the old "Exception: History in error state."
issue again]

Regards,