On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> After fixing a number of issues, it appears that the tests are now running
>> as they should. I'll keep an eye on the test framework in case any new
>> errors crop up.
>>
>>    --Dave B.
>
> Thanks Dave,
>
> Yes, the good news is tests are now being run again more regularly.
> The bad news is there still seem to be lots of unexpected failures.
>
> Also also all the recent RSS entries all zero, e.g.
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/get_functional_test_rss?owner=peterjc&status=all
>
> Revision 3070949d8fd7 of samtools_idxstats
> 25 January 2015 14:41
> 0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.
>
> [Looks like 1 test passed to me]

Meanwhile on the main Tool Shed, the RSS feed seems broken,

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/get_functional_test_rss?owner=peterjc&status=all

Internal Server Error
Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request
An error occurred.
This may be an intermittent problem due to load or other unpredictable
factors, reloading the page may address the problem.
The error has been logged to our team.

Regards,