Hi Nate. Thank you for the reply. So I installed uWSGI inside my
Python virtual environment since that was one of the options listed in
the documentation, like so:

    cd ~/galaxy_env/
    source bin/activate
    pip install uwsgi

It looks like uWSGI was successfully installed. I then
exited/deactivated the virtual environment via 'deactivate'.

Next, I tried to start uWSGI:

    ~/galaxy-dist$ PYTHONPATH=eggs/PasteDeploy-1.5.0-py2.7.egg uwsgi
--ini-paste config/galaxy.ini

... but it returned this:

    realpath() of config/galaxy.ini failed: No such file or directory
[core/utils.c line 3607]

So, I pointed it to universe_wsgi.ini instead, like so:

    ~/galaxy-dist$ PYTHONPATH=eggs/PasteDeploy-1.5.0-py2.7.egg uwsgi
--ini-paste universe_wsgi.ini

...and this was returned:

[uWSGI] getting INI configuration from universe_wsgi.ini

At that point, Terminal just kinda sits there and does not display any
output, error messages, etc.

Questions:

1. Was I correct in specifying universe_wsgi.ini ?

2. Nothing is returned after "[uWSGI] getting INI configuration from
universe_wsgi.ini". Is that normal?

3. Should I activate the Python virtual environment first (via "source
bin/activate") before executing "~/galaxy-dist$
PYTHONPATH=eggs/PasteDeploy-1.5.0-py2.7.egg uwsgi --ini-paste
universe_wsgi.ini" ?

4. Is the next step to start Galaxy, like so?

    cd galaxy-dist
    GALAXY_RUN_ALL=1 sh run.sh --daemon

I appreciate your help.