Hi Dannon,

I tried a few things;

/mnt/galaxy/galaxy-app has the universe_wsgi.ini file.  I started there.  It
would be overwritten

I then went to the s3 bucket and tried universe_wsgi.ini.cloud.  Changed that.
It too would eventually be overwritten with the defaults (plus the file above)

I changed both of these as well, same result.

So then I looked in cm.tar.gz and found more references to the files in python
scripts and tried that.  To no avail.  I’m assuming some script is affecting
this.

What I did to work around this for now was to make a copy of universe_wsgi.ini
to scot_universe_wsgi.ini and modified the local run.sh to call it instead.

Scott