Hi all,

We have Pulsar working in a synchronous fashion using RESTful services on our
local network. Now, we're trying to use Pulsar on a remote (SGE) cluster and we
will not have the ability to mount a shared file system.

What is the best way to use Galaxy to queue jobs? If Pulsar is the answer, how
do we defer to the cluster's queue and have Pulsar wait on it? How should
Pulsar notify Galaxy when multiple jobs are done running?

We've looked through the documentation and listservs and haven't found anything
directly related.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Joe Greer