Good morning Gents,

I hope everyone is well.

I was wondering if it's possible to share data on Galaxy without all the users
downloading the data to their history.
Let me explain, teachers will be sharing data with their students.
And the students will need to work with that specific data.
However, I would like them to be able to read that data without replicating it
on their history.
Is that possible?

Cordialement / Regards,

Edgar Fernandez
System Administrator (Linux)
Direction Générale des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
*  Bur. : 1-514-343-6111 poste 16568

Université de Montréal
PAVILLON ROGER-GAUDRY, bureau X-218