Hi Roberto, Hans-Rudolf,

I can confirm from personal testing that enabling the
parallelism task-splitting in Galaxy does not work
well with SQLite.

This caused me problems with development and
testing since my development Galaxy instance uses
SQLite. As you found, testing with smaller splits
is one way round this, to reduce the chances of
a database lock.

We use PostgreSQL as recommended on our
production Galaxy instance with parallelism enabled,
and it works nicely.

Peter