Thanks Hans-Rudolf.  I didn't see the EBI SRA link before.  But not sure
what will do what I want.  I want to be able to plug in an SRA # and have
the tool download the data and prep it for analysis.  Right now, it looks
like I need to click through the EBI website to get the data.  I found a
tool in the toolshed but haven't had a chance to look at it. That is my
next step.